
Tomorrow is Day 1 of our potty training adventure. I had it calendared for next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but since it is raining this weekend and Brent will be home the next 3 days we decided to start tomorrow instead, so I would have a back-up and relief even for a moment or two. Please pray for our patience, Cole's ability to understand the process and for all of us to stay positive.
I think we are ready. I need to go over the book, Potty Training in 3 Days, I read with Brent since he will be helping but other then that we have our reward items, big boy underwear, and potty seat.
We will be in our house for the next 3 days. Insane. I hope I don't go insane. But that's pretty much what we do on raining days anyway so hopefully all will work out. I am excited for the process to be over and the thought of no more diapers for a few months, but getting there is a little scary.
I will update you on our success and failures. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment