Day 6:
We had a bit of regression today. Cole did not pee in the potty until almost 6pm tonight. He just refused any other time we went to the potty.
He definitely has the ability to hold it and does for long periods of time when he chooses to, but I also think we are now dealing with his will not to tell us and refuse to go on the potty. Stubborn. He did better tonight, so hopefully all will be back on track tomorrow.
Accident Report: 2 (breakfast and snack) I have to admit that I relaxed with him a little today and maybe I shouldn't have just yet. And of course, nap and overnight still not holding it.
Outings: Trip to the bank and Lupe Tortilla. Both accident FREE!
I can definitely handle a few at home. I know they will happen in public most likely but come on, I can wish and hope, right?
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment