Thursday, September 04, 2008

Yay! I got it!

Here is our boy smiling! It is not the first time, but the first time I was able to capture him on camera. He woke up this morning about 8:45 just a talking. *He did wake at 4:30am too. I don't want you to get the impression he slept almost 12 hours.* He was a happy boy this morning, so I was able to take a few pictures before feeding him. So sweet!







Yesterday, I needed to clean my car up from our trip. The love bugs were crazy! We had to wash the car when we got to Louisiana and then again when we got home. I am talking covered! So Cole went outside with me in his stroller. He loves it! He was whining/crying right before I took him outside and as soon as I put him in there he was happy. He slept for the most part out there but here he is awake. And don't worry, it was early morning so it was actually breezy and pleasant outside.



He is a growing boy! Below are two pictures of Cole in the very same outfit, only several weeks apart. We haven't been to the doctor since he was a week old, so I do not know how much he has actually grown in numbers. But here you can see how much he has changed by the way his pj's are fitting him.



4 days old



6 weeks old

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have the cutest nephew in the whole world. (And yall have the cutest nephew in the whole world too ;) His little smile is so precious.

Brody loves being outside too. These boys are going to have so much fun playing..I can't wait!

Boy he is growing! That little outfit is getting tight. Fat and Happy..thats how we like them!

Love you Cole Man!
Aunt Larra

Dena Palermo said...

OK, so I have the cutest grandsons in the whole world. And, they like being outside because they take after their Mimi. I can't believe how much Cole is growing. Can't wait to see him. Pawpaw and I will be headed to Houston soon. We won't be able to wait much longer.
Love ya'll,
Mimi

Aunt Mona said...

Awww. He is getting to be such a big boy. Are you sure you can't bring him to the lake so I can love on him? If not, I will be in your area on Wednesday and Thursday next week. I will HAVE to stop by and see him. He is growing so fast.

Love you all,
Aunt Mona

Keith and Ashley said...

Look at that smile! He is so precious!
Ashley Rodgers