Monday, September 29, 2008

Toledo Bend Lake and My Wake Up Call

Toledo Bend Lake:

We spent last Thursday through Sunday at South Toledo Bend State Park. Larra's sister Shelley celebrated her wedding on the lake. It was a beautiful weekend and wedding. Brent, Cole and I stayed in a cabin with Brent's parents at the state park. I would really recommend these cabins if you ever want to get away. They were really nice. I didn't have a lot of time to explore the park but from what I saw it was great.

This is the view from the back of our cabin.



The beautiful bride with her dad.



Brent and Cole lovin' the outdoors.



Cole was a little upset so Brody was so sweet trying to comfort him.





Mimi and Papa with Cole.



Just the three of us.



My Wake Up Call:

Lately, I have been waking up to the sweet sounds of my baby boy. He is talking and cooing so much more these days. When he wakes up, he is in such a good mood and all smiles. It just makes me feel good to know he is sleeping well to see that sweet smile.





Tomorrow at 9am, Cole will get his first round of shots. Please pray that he will not react in a bad way and that he will not endure too much pain. I have baby tylenol that I am going to take and ask how much to give him to help with any discomfort or pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is that cabin? What number is it? I like it.

one blonde mom said...

The cabins are at South Toledo Bend State Park on the Louisiana side of the lake. There are about 18 of them that are exactly alike, but we were in number 2. Here is the link to the web site:

http://www.crt.state.la.us/parks/istb.aspx