Today is my first opportunity to be online and on my computer since Monday! I didn't know that I like being connected online so much. I missed it! We do not have internet access available at home right now so I am sitting at Panera, one of my favorite chill places.
We evacuated to Bryan/College Station last Thursday to get away from Hurricane Ike. All is well for us now. We returned to Houston on Monday since Brent had to be back at work on Tuesday, but we still did not have power or water at our house. So our friends Dave and Jess Ray were so kind and allowed us to stay with them. Thank you Dave and Jess! I played the Wii for the very first time while I was there and had a surprisingly good time! I don't know why I had it in my head I wouldn't like it, but it was GREAT!
Our house made it through the storm fine. We had a few small limbs down and alot to sweep up but other then that the house was okay. Brent's truck on the other hand was dented by the very old and rusted basketball goal in our driveway. It is not terrible compared to what could have been and it gives the truck a bit more character.
I have some pictures and video of Cole to post, but I forgot my cord at home to upload them. Sorry. I will do that as soon as I can get online again. Cole's Aunt Larra let us borrow one of Brody's toys he is no longer playing with and Cole LOVES it! He just smiles and talks so much when he plays with it. Thank you Larra!
Soon to come...more photos and video...promise...time for Cole-man to eat again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment