Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Is this happening already??!!

I mentioned in the Labor Day post that Cole has been sleeping longer at night this week and a half. Last night, we got home from home group about 10pm, I fed him, and put him to bed about 10:45. He slept without a peep until 7am!!!

Should I not get my hopes up?? Will this last?? I sure hope so, what a blessing!

And Brent and I think we have witness a smile from Cole, but he is so fast with his facial expressions that we have not been able to catch it on film yet. We will keep working on that so you can see our sweet boy smile too. Maybe a video would be better...it would give us more time to capture him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe so..maybe he'll sleep through the night now. That would be awesome! Or, maybe not haha. Maybe he was teasing you. Brody has done that plenty of times. He sleeps through the night now, but he'll randomly have nights where he'll wake up for no apparent reason. At least when Cole wakes up you know its because he's hungry since he's still a tiny boy.

I want to see him smile! I bet its so cute!

Greg Jones said...

Wow, the three of you would be lucky if he continues to sleep through the night. Dee and I are lucky if Gabi sleeps for 5 consecutive hours, even now at 8 months. Since day one she has had an active personality and hates to slow down. It looks like you all are having lots of fun adjusting to parenthood.