Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our baby loves his crib!



Cole spent his first night in his crib last night! He has been napping in it since birth, but sleeping in a bassinet at night in our room. Last night, it was time to move him to his room. He is one noisy little guy. I don't mean he cries, I am not that cruel, but just a noisy sleeper. He makes the cutest noises and some that are a little odd. Some are a little scary so it made me a little jumpy making it hard to really sleep.

We are still going back and forth sleeping well at night. The first 2 weeks he had his days and nights backwards. Then starting day 12, I believe it all turned around, for about a week. Then Sunday and Monday this week, he did not want to sleep at night but was napping 3 hours straight during the day. Not so good. The last 2 nights were awesome. I have feed him about 10pm, he sleeps until 2 or 3 am, goes right back to sleep until about 6am, and then we sleep again until about 9am. He is a great baby, very content and happy. I am not saying he doesn't cry, but when he does, it is because is needs something, not just crying to cry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that Cole is sleeping in his crib already. You are lucky. It takes most kiddos alot longer than 3 weeks....

Glad you are getting a little more sleep.

Love,
Aunt Mona

Anonymous said...

He really is a great boy! I really enjoyed having lunch with you guys and being able to hold his precious little self. It's been so long since my family had a baby that I just love looking at him and hearing his "newborn" cry. I really do miss you at work Leigh Ann. Hope to see you again soon.

Connie

T said...

Yay I am glad he likes his crib.