Monday, August 18, 2008

4 weeks and 1 hour, 15 minutes ago...

Our son was born! I can't believe it has already been 4 weeks and I promise that I won't post every week saying he is 1 more week old from the last. It is just hard to believe that's all. He is doing great.

We had a long and fun weekend with Aunt Larra and Brody when we all went to the Beaumont area to celebrate Shelley's (Larra sister) upcoming wedding. She had two showers on Saturday and bridal pictures in between. Both boys were troopers throughout the whole day, but we all were super tired. Yesterday and today have been a bit different with Cole just trying to get back into his normal routine. Yes, routine. It is not a strict routine. I do want him to be flexible but consistency for anyone, especially for a baby/child I think, is helpful and beneficial to them and myself. He can't talk to me yet and tell me exactly what he needs, but by having him on a eat, wake, sleep schedule really helps me learn his different cries. It works for us. It is a flexible.

Here are a few pictures I took this afternoon:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that handsome boy! I had so much fun with him this weekend! I don't even know if I got to hold him the whole time! We were running around like crazy people! Thanks for being such a trooper Cole. You are already changing so much and we love you bunches!
Aunt Larra

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month birthday Cole! I know you were 4 weeks on Monday, but today is officially 1 month since you were born! We are so glad you are here..we love you so much!
Uncle Matt, Uncle Larra, and Brody Boy