Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cole's First Astros Game!

Last night, we took Cole to his very first Astros game! He was so great and alert for most of the game. We had him in the Baby Bjorn and at first, I had him facing me because I thought he would be more comfortable since he is still a little guy. Boy, was I wrong! He wanted to see everything that was going on around him, so I quickly turned him around. He was so cute with his little hands just propped up on the top of the Baby Bjorn, just chillin'. That's my laid back little boy!

Brent and I also had a first at an Astros game! We went to the game with Dustin, Sarah and Grace and Dustin was offered 4 suite tickets from one of the contractors Costello works with and Dustin invited us to go with them! Thanks Dustin! It was seriously a once in a lifetime deal. It was so awesome. We had all the food, drinks, and dessert we wanted! All it costs us was $5 to park our car!! We just all kept eating. I was able to have everything I have ever craved at a baseball game without spending one dime. Super! Life on a strict budget, you get excited about these little things.


The 3 of us at the suite.



Me in front of the suite. (Brent wanted to document everything,
this was Cole's first game afterall.)



Dustin, the holder of the fabulous tickets!



Us with Dustin, Sarah and Grace



Cole in his first Astros hat. This was what our ice
cream came in (it was a lot of ice cream!), then the waitress
washed it out for us and it fit Cole perfectly!
He will most likely love hats if he is anything like his daddy!

Here are more pictures from the evening:

1 comment:

T said...

Oh how fun! He looks so cute!