Monday, July 21, 2008

COLE is here ! ! !

Proud Papa


Minutes after delivery


God is so good. Right after I sent the last post, Leigh Ann's nurse checked again and she was progressing to an 8 and Cole had began to turn. The nurse then decided to prep the room for Cole's delivery. The doctor came in at 4:30 to check Leigh Ann and she was at a 10! We were ready to have a baby. Leigh Ann then began pushing right after 4:30 with the nurse. The doctor showed up and Cole was born within 2 or 3 minutes.

Cole was born at 5:00 PM.

weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
length: 20 inches

8 comments:

D and K said...

Congratulations Leigh Ann, we so super excited for you and can't wait to meet Cole next time you are in CS!

Kristin & David Howell

Sarah Shalley said...

i'm so glad our prayers were answered! thank goodness you didn't have to have surgery. he is precious! i can't wait to see more pictures that his aunt larra has taken. congratulations!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Wow! Congrats guys. Cole is gorgeous and God is so good! What are you Palermo people going to do with all of them boys running around???

I'm so happy for y'all! I can't wait to see more pics.

Lyns

Anonymous said...

Wooo hooo!!!! Welcome to the world, Cole. We can't wait to meet you.

Congrats, Leigh Ann and Brent. I am so excited for you!!!

Love, Ali

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy. Congratulations to you two. He is beautiful. We can't wait to meet Cole in person.

Love,
Aunt Mona, Uncle David and Jordan

Anonymous said...

What great photos! We are so excited about the arrival of Cole to your family and our community. We'll be praying that the marks of God's grace in Cole's life will be evident through all his years. We love you guys!

Scott and Abby

Anonymous said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Connie

jenna said...

congrats!! He is a beautiful baby. (and trust me, I don't just say that about everyone's baby...) I can't wait to meet him! Great job with the laboring; I'm so glad you didn't have to have a c-section! Please email me your address so we can send him a present! :) (jenna at kevinandjenna dot com)