We have had lots of visitors since Cole was born last Monday evening. I can't believe that was a week ago. He is amazing! I could just stare at him all day long. On Sunday, Brent's parents and his brother's family (Matt, Larra and Brody) came over to see Cole. Well, Larra is an amazing photographer so we had a photo session with Cole. Larra is still working on the photos so I will definitely be posting some of my favorites when she is done, but she did post on her blog a couple of Brody and Cole together. Brody is exactly 6 months and 2 days older then Cole so he is on the move. It was a fast session with the two of them, but oh so cute! Check this out!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the slideshow! Cole is just so precious.
Connie
I love your blog!! Great pics--love the one of Brent with the baby and the dog--both getting hugged! :-)
great pictures
Post a Comment