I voted Boy on the first round for no particular reason and saw you were starting over due to technical difficulties. Doesn't really matter since you are going to have 6 or 7 right. Between Brody, Connor and Nathan there will be lots of "hand me downs".
5 comments:
i totally think you will have a boy! if i have not said it enough, congratulations! i am so excited for you!
BOY!! I just keep seeing you and Brent with a boy. Just seems to fit right. Can't wait to find out!
Ashley Rodgers
I agree. I voted for a boy! :)
I don't see you with a girl, but I could be wrong. Regardless I choose BOY!!!
Connie C.
I voted Boy on the first round for no particular reason and saw you were starting over due to technical difficulties. Doesn't really matter since you are going to have 6 or 7 right. Between Brody, Connor and Nathan there will be lots of "hand me downs".
Dad
Post a Comment