(18 weeks and 5 days)
Not much to update. We go back to the doctor on the 17th and find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are so excited to know and finally be able to call our baby by his or her name. I really have no idea at this point what we are having. I had one of those dreams in the very beginning that you don't really remember all the details and we were having a girl. But about 2 weeks or so ago, I had another dream and it was one I do remember and it was so real. It was about our next appointment and we were having our ultrasound and it was a boy and his name was used in the dream. WOW. I really don't know what to think about that, so I am just waiting and will be happy and thankful either way.
We did lots of shopping this weekend. We are trying to get things around our house that need to be done before the baby comes and we weren't planning on getting this yesterday, but we bought the baby's crib!! I am so excited!! I made a budget last week about all the things we were going to be doing and everything we did yesterday came in UNDER budget! God is so good to provide our needs.
Not much to update. We go back to the doctor on the 17th and find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are so excited to know and finally be able to call our baby by his or her name. I really have no idea at this point what we are having. I had one of those dreams in the very beginning that you don't really remember all the details and we were having a girl. But about 2 weeks or so ago, I had another dream and it was one I do remember and it was so real. It was about our next appointment and we were having our ultrasound and it was a boy and his name was used in the dream. WOW. I really don't know what to think about that, so I am just waiting and will be happy and thankful either way.
We did lots of shopping this weekend. We are trying to get things around our house that need to be done before the baby comes and we weren't planning on getting this yesterday, but we bought the baby's crib!! I am so excited!! I made a budget last week about all the things we were going to be doing and everything we did yesterday came in UNDER budget! God is so good to provide our needs.

2 comments:
I love that belly! RC is starting to grow so much..it won't be long and we'll be taking your maternity pics! I can't wait for March 17!
"RC?"
Post a Comment