Monday, February 04, 2008

15 weeks: my belly is growing...


(15 weeks)


Wow. I can't believe I am 15 weeks. Part of me thinks this is passing quickly and another part of me wants time to move more quickly so we will know what we are having and meet the little one. I know, I need to be patient. :) Not a strong suit of mine.

I am feeling much better these days. I have not been taking my meds for 2 weeks now and I am still FUNCTIONING! Praise the Lord for that!! I am still very tired so I go to bed early most nights. It is 9pm right now and that is late for me. haha.

We go to the doctor next week on the 14th. I believe they will just take some blood and run some routine tests to check me and the baby for a few things, so be praying that goes well and our little one is growing strong in there.

Not much else to report today...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been taking a picture every day? Then you could have made one of those high speed things where you see yourself grow. Like a flip book!!

Sarah Shalley said...

You are so cute! I'm glad to hear an update. I'll keep you and sweet baby Palermo #2 in my prayers.

Talk to you soon, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Cute little pooch. :)

Charlie said...

cute baby belly! can't wait to watch it grow and grow!!

Anonymous said...

I love that baby in that cute belly! I can't wait to see it grow! It will go by so quickly now! Brody can't wait to find out if he's getting a girl or boy cousin! We love you!

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog update, but you hardly look pregnant at all. The little you are showing could be hot sauce and chips.

The blog is good stuff…. Keep up the updates..

(: dad

abby said...

Love the cute belly pic! We're so glad you're little one is growing so well! We sure miss you guys! Love you!