Monday, December 05, 2011

Asking God to "Fix-it"

Last time I posted about moving, it looked like we were moving forward greatly and possibly closing early. Then Friday, everything blew up. There were road blocks with our loan. Apparently, there are strict rules for buying a flipped property with a FHA loan. It looked like we were going to no longer close early, probably late on the new house. We were thinking through where we would go with all our stuff and ourselves, etc. I know many have been praying for a miracle to happen because that was the only way this was going to work out on time and for us not to more twice. Today, I was talking to my friend Staci about other things and then she asked about when we were moving. I told her it was a mess. She said lets pray.

"Lord, you are not a God of confusion and mess but of structure and order. In the words of Gretchen, please fix it Lord."

A couple hours later, He fixed it! To God be the glory!!

We do not have an official date yet but soon!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay for God fixing it! And I am glad for this app that means you post more! :)

Beth Rayburn said...

I love it when God shows up in a story :)