Wednesday, February 20, 2008

let the voting begin!

Well, I had a cool poll up here but I did something and messed it up...oops. I still want you to comment and vote if you think we are having a boy or a girl.
We will know MARCH 17th!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea... but I will vote for a boy. No particular reason. This is a win either way !

Papaw

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello you two, well we voted...really have not thought about what you will have, just knew it was either a boy or girl...not too clever are we? Just glad you are well and pray for a healthy one. We, Uncle Gayle and I, voted boy...but, I am never right. I think our minds just run boy. Enjoyed reading your blog and thanks for keeping us informed.

Love you much, Aunt Lois.

one blonde mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I hope I don't offend those hoping for a boy. I have no particular reason for my thinking, but I think it is a girl. Either way, we can't wait for this baby to come and pray that he/she will be a healthy baby.

Love to you all,
Aunt Mona & Uncle David

one blonde mom said...

I am having technical difficulties with this poll thing...keep commenting your vote and I will put it in when I get this fixed.

I am new at this poll stuff...

Anonymous said...

You are kidding about this voting thing, right? I always heard it said that the sex of the first child is the sex of the person in charge of the marriage...hmmm. So, how about someone to raise up as a mighty warrior of the Lord? That could be pink or blue! May you be blessed and be a blessing :)
Beth

Anonymous said...

I think boy...

Anonymous said...

Cool new picture! I say girl! :)

Anonymous said...

If it's a boy I have a whole bunch of clothes to give you! :)

Love, Ali

Dena Palermo said...

I voted girl, wishful thinking, I guess. We have a shortage of girls in this family so that's why I voted girl. Plus, Allen has been saying all along that it was a girl and he was right with Brody. Love ya'll!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

This post is for MeeMaw...She says it's a boy.

Anonymous said...

This post is for Uncle David...He says it is a girl and he ususally is right!! It won't be long before we know.