We also found I was preggo during this time so I became less and less helpful. I basically took the job and spotting all the mess ups and asking for adjustments. I tried to be nice about it. Was I guys?? I really do hope so. Sorry if I was not.
As you can see in the final picture, we still have to put up the fixtures and get a glass door. The door may take awhile since it has to be specially made, so until then we will have a temporary curtain.
Anyways, I am so thankful for all your hard work you both put in and it looks AWESOME!!
Thanks Brent and Dad!! Two amazing men to have in my life!!



9 comments:
Your welcome Leigh Ann. It was wild at times, but we always found solutions to our problems.... I enjoyed every minute.
Love, Dad
It looks so nice and the blue paint color goes well too!
You all did a great job on the shower. We really want to do that same thing. Brent and Randy are you out for hire??
We are anxiously waiting to find out if Baby Brent, as MeeMaw calls him/her is a boy or girl.
Mona,
We are too! It will be nice to give our baby a name.
You will have to talk to Brent and my dad about that...Brent said he would be very expensive...haha. We do have a tile saw if you ever need to borrow it and Brent can definitely do some consulting work for you. :)
Looks great! VERY talented men in your life. It was GREAT to meet yo today. I'll be blogging photos later. :) Sarah
I can't wait to come see this in person! I feel like its been forever since we've been to your house! I love the blue!
Wow that looks great. I hope you are enjoying feathering your nest while your pregnant!
Kyle
(we go to church with you guys)
wow! this is amazing! the wheels are already turning in my head for the next project...poor charlie!
love the new shower!
Post a Comment