Here are a couple pictures from our visits:
(7 weeks, above)
This is the appointment when we saw the heartbeat. We go back in January, when I am about 12 weeks, and the doctor said we will definitely hear it at that visit.
This is the appointment when we saw the heartbeat. We go back in January, when I am about 12 weeks, and the doctor said we will definitely hear it at that visit.
(6 weeks)
My first belly shot. Not much baby to show off yet, just a little of me...
My first belly shot. Not much baby to show off yet, just a little of me...



4 comments:
Yay for my sweet niece/nephew! The pictures are great!
Love you!
Larra
I can't wait to watch that cute belly grow!!
I'm so glad you saw the heartbeat! I bet that was a relief!
I know I'm getting in on this LATE! But, how fun! I love belly shots and baby's heartbeats.
I can't wait to keep up with how big that baby/belly gets- which is a GREAT thing BTW. Don't let anyone tell you any differently.
Lyns
Hey guys, Hope the new year finds you enjoying the prep time for baby! Someone once said,'Wish I could bank the rest time before baby comes and use it later!' Have a grace filled day!
Beth Rayburn
Post a Comment