Okay, I am still working on using this thing, so I wanted to say more about Larra's work and it was not happening on the post. She is great! These are some of my favorite shots that she recently took of me and Brent in downtown Bryan. If you need a photographer or just want to see more of her work visit www.lpdesignz.com or click on the link on our blog sidebar. Thanks Larra, love you!!
Yes, I went to the doctor yesterday. I haven't had time to post about it yet because I had not been feeling to good lately. How are you feeling? Any sickness? Are you 10 weeks? I am 7 now, I was not as far as they first thought. See you Saturday!
4 comments:
Okay, I am still working on using this thing, so I wanted to say more about Larra's work and it was not happening on the post. She is great! These are some of my favorite shots that she recently took of me and Brent in downtown Bryan. If you need a photographer or just want to see more of her work visit www.lpdesignz.com or click on the link on our blog sidebar. Thanks Larra, love you!!
Such fun pics! Thanks for sharing them! We love you guys!
these are so good! even though, I'm not a fan of dogs...i like the one of the three of you...a little family!
have you been to the doctor again yet?
Hi Kirby,
Yes, I went to the doctor yesterday. I haven't had time to post about it yet because I had not been feeling to good lately. How are you feeling? Any sickness? Are you 10 weeks? I am 7 now, I was not as far as they first thought. See you Saturday!
LA
Post a Comment