I love music. It's playing in my house pretty much all the time. I particularly love music that is filled with God's promises, reminders of His character, and the great things He has done and still CAN do. It helps keep my heart and mind focused where it should be.
I wanted to share what's been playing in my home the last several months under the playlist called "Lyla Hope." Some of these songs have been favorites since I was in high school and are local Tulsa bands/churches that cannot be found on iTunes and some have been more recently added because they spoke to me through this journey.
If you don't have them in your current playlist or haven't heard them before, I encourage you to check them out. I pray they bring you as much hope as they bring me.
{Gungor}
Beautiful Things
Dry Bones
Please Be My Strength
You Have Me
{Shadowalk}*
Here
Treasure
{Michael Gungor/Believers Church}*
Healer of the Blind
Foundation
Rush
Selah
{Dave & Jess Ray}
Restore Me
Face of God
{Hillsong}
You Are My Strength
The Greatness of Our God (live)
You'll Come (live)
From the Inside Out
For Who You Are
Lead Me to the Cross
Mighty to Save
Hosanna
Desert Song (live)
{Kari Jobe}
Healer
Steady My Heart
{Chris Tomlin}
Our God
Unfailing Love
Your Grace is Enough
Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)
{Mercy Me}
You Are I Am
The Hurt & The Healer
Bring The Rain
{David Crowder Band}
Come and Listen
Wholly Yours
Come Thou Fount
{Darrell Evans}*
Jesus, I Come Follow
Anywhere With You
Just As I Am
Wonderful Maker {Jeremy Camp}
Your Love Never Fails {Newsboys}
Healing Is In Your Hands {Christy Nockels}
In Christ Alone (My Hope is Found) {Adrienne Liesching And Geoff Moore}
Sing to the King {Candi Pearson}
Be Thou My Vision {Jars of Clay}
I Will Overcome {Charlie Hall}
No Matter What {Kerrie Roberts}
One Thing Remains {Passion}
Every Good Thing {The Afters}
Not for a Moment {Vertical Church Band}
How Deep the Father's Love for Us {Stuart Townend}
Christ is Risen {Matt Maher}
10,000 Reason (Bless the Lord) {Matt Redman}
What a Savior {Laura Story}
Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down) {Robbie Seay Band}
Feet Wet {Stephen Speaks}*
*Not Available on iTunes
If you are interested in the lyrics from the songs that are not available on iTunes, then let me know and I will post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Always appreciate music recommendations. Here are a few of my own recommendations:
Audrey Assad
Sparrow
Rend Collective Experiment
Alabaster
Build Your Kingdom Here
Shawn McDonald
Hope
Closer
Post a Comment