Monday, November 28, 2011

Short Update

I am so far behind on updating about my kids and I know I am going to leave many things out. Just now, I downloaded the blogger app so maybe this will help do more short posts, more frequently.

Today, Nov. 28th, Claire is clapping! So cute and she also imitates us singing/"sings" with us. She is nowhere near walking but like every other stage she must get to one day she isn't close at all and doing it the next. She pulls up and transfers between furniture, cabinets, etc. At her 1 year check, she was in the 8% for height and weight. Petite girl. She is wearing 9 month clothing and they are baggy.

Cole is getting so tall. He is becoming more picky when he will eat, not so much what. He is very detailed and particular about his routine. It's kinda funny and very impressive regarding the detail. He loves relaxing in our bed watching his "shows." Curious George is probably one of the favs as of today. And he has already declared he is having a cat in the hat birthday party several months ago.

We are moving! If you didnt know and we couldn't be more excited! Less than two weeks!

Hopefully this app will help me blog more!

1 comment:

Beth Rayburn said...

Yeah, hope you will blog more! And so excited about the move. It will bring its own set of challenges, but Brent seems to be the most supportive of people you could ask for. Blessings sweet girl! Beth