A few weeks ago, we headed to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. We were given four incredible tickets for a Saturday which worked out great because Brent's parents were in town for the weekend for Claire's baby dedication. So we headed down to the rodeo. The weather was not the best in the morning but I am so glad we stuck it out because it got better as the day went on and we had a great time. I will say an extra jacket would have been nice for the morning though.
Both kids did so great! We arrived around 11:30am and left around 5:30pm! Claire just relaxed/slept in her stroller for all the carnival things, ate twice and then was held for the livestock portion of the day. She was a rock star!
Cole LOVED all the rides and would have rode more if we would have allowed him. He is so brave. He likes thrills just like me. If you didn't know, I am a bit of a roller coaster enthusiast.
Oh and the livestock show. Great. To be honest, I have never really paid much attention to it or have never gotten into the stadium in time for it. Cole loved it as well. He hasn't stopped talking about the bull riding and calf roping. He makes Brent the bull and he is the cowboy, hat and all. He has made his dinosaur blanket his lasso to rope the calves. It's pretty cute and creative. He runs around the house screaming, "I'm a RODEO COWBOY!! YEE-HAW!!"
Here are some photos of our day:
Mimi & Papa (It was bright. We needed our shades.)
My Little Cowboy
A John Deer Man
The Bumble Bees
Face Painting
The Goliath Slide
The Tiny Teacups
First Roller Coaster & Ready to GO!
LOVED it!! His face says it all!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun! I love Cole's boots!
Post a Comment