The Rain Boots
I found Cole like this yesterday morning when I went to get him from his room. All his shoes are lined up in the bottom of his closet and as you see, he LOVES his boots and all shoes really. He wanted to show Daddy, but he was at work so we took a picture and emailed it to him.
Our Little Redneck
Yes, we let him go out of the house like this. It would not be my first choice of outfits but that's what Cole wanted to wear and let's be honest, it wasn't hurting or offending anyone, so out to eat we went. Haha. Makes me laugh. Outfit complete with camo hat, Texans jersey, Levi's and cowboy boots. Too funny.
Pajama Cowboy
Cowboy Boots
Boots...Just Because

3 comments:
Love this! He is so cute!
Oh Cole We love you! You are so funny! I especially love his expression in that last picture!
He also loves our shoes as well to wear, to pick out for us to wear, and even Claire's shoes. We always know when he has been playing in our closets because there are always shoes covering the bathroom floor. The photo I really need to capture is one with him in my red, shiny Dorothy looking pumps. Priceless.
Post a Comment