Cole loves to talk. His stories crack us up because they usually contain a few true events with a lot of make believe or he will bring up things that happen so long ago that we wonder how did he remember that. And sometimes they are just sweet like this one...
Last night on our way to home group (our weekly small group):
Cole: Mommy, Miss Tonnie (or Miss Connie, the preschool worker at church) took Claire away.
Me: What Cole? Oh, Miss Connie...
Cole: Yea, Miss Connie. She took her away today...at church.
Me: Oh, she didn't take her away really. That is Claire's new class like how you go to class and play with your friends. She gave her back.
Cole: But I miss her when she goes away.
Me: I miss her too, sweet boy.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Precious story! Big brothers sure are protective of their little sisters. I'm sure Brent will make an effort to be cleaning his guns when Claire gets picked up for her first date... sounds like Cole might join him! ;)
Precious boy!
Post a Comment