(38 week preggo here and hoping all the walking would get something started, but no.)
Admission to the tournament was free, but what wasn't free were the passes Jon had which were to get inside the luxury tent on the 18th hole. All the food, drinks, and ice cream you could eat. Just the snack Cole and I needed on somewhat of a warm day.
The highlight for Cole was being given a golf ball by a pro golfer, Mark O'Meara.
We have a friend named Mark, so we know Cole would say his named, so when Mark O'Meara was coming towards us Brent told Cole to say, "hi Mark." And he did! Next thing we know, his caddy is dropping one of his golf balls at his feet. Then (shown in picture), Cole proceeded to play golf/baseball with his hat. He loves the outdoors, sports and is just creative. Too fun.
A couple weeks ago, we went to Kroger and there was a security cart/golf cart there. The first thing Cole said was, "I want to go golfing." It took me a minute to realize what he was talking about and where that came from. He proceeded to ask to go all throughout the store and I told him he would have to talk to daddy about that. Then I asked, "who did you go golfing with?" He replied with a big smile, "Jon and Steph! And we rode the bus!" He never forgets a thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment