Tuesday, June 22, 2010

20 weeks

According to the Bump.com, the baby is the size of this:



I feel some moments, nothing consistent. So looking forward to seeing our baby next Monday!!

2 comments:

larra said...

I can't believe you are already halfway through this pregnancy! It is flying by..at least for me. Maybe bc I'm not the one sick and starting to get uncomfortable haha. I can't wait to find out what you're having next week! We love you little niece or nephew!

one blonde mom said...

Me either. It is passing so quickly. The sickness could have passed quicker but overall it is flying by. I don't know if it is having another kid to distract me or just the busyness of summer but I can't believe Cole will be 2 in a month and another baby will arrive in 4 months. Crazy! Now, this week can't pass fast enough! I am so ready to know. :)