
Well, I thought it was about time to announce that we are PREGNANT with our second baby the blog. Most of you that read this already know, but if not...SURPRISE!
This pregnancy has been much harder then with Cole. The sickness is doubled and having another child to take care of that I didn't have before. It is different, but we are doing good. I am slowly getting back to normal. The sickness is slowing down (still on meds though), so that means I a speeding up. We are so happy about having another baby and looking forward to all the ways our family will change in the coming months.
I am 16 weeks and 2 days today. Lots of things have had to slow down while so sick and blogging was definitely one of them. But baby #2, if you are listening, that is not because I didn't want to write about you or that I was any less excited! I am so thankful for you and can't wait to feel you move around. I can't seem to locate where I wrote that down for Cole, but I do know Brent was able to feel him at 22 weeks so it should be soon.
Cole knows about the new baby and talks to him or her every night before bed. It is so sweet to hear him tell the baby that he is their brother, that he loves them, etc. He is going to love this baby like crazy! And be a big helper.
I am looking forward to the end of June when we find out the sex of the baby. Right now, all I can imagine is a girl. I know the girl name and can visualize her nursery. Not saying I wouldn't be happy with another boy too. Either way is going to be wonderful. I just don't have a boy name yet. But I am wondering about the girl thing...is it because I already have one baby and have everything? Is that why I am dreaming of a girl nursery? I don't know what that would look like but know exactly what the boy nursery would? Does that make any sense? Again, either way, I am going to be so excited! I am ready to call you by name sweet baby!

1 comment:
We are sooo excited about our new niece..I mean..uhh niece or nephew. We're thinking girl too. We'll love either one though! Soo..have you given up on the idea of not telling me what you're having. I seriously don't think I can take it. I'm too excited! So once you come to your senses, will you plleeeasseee let us throw you a gender reveal party? You know all your friends will think its a blast! Think about it :)
Post a Comment