Monday, February 08, 2010

Physical Goals for 2010

So, my last post was to just simply be "Goals for 2010" but it ended up being all about financial goals I had for our family. BUT I do have other goals to, so this may take a post or two more.

Here are some Physical Goals I have for myself in 2010:


-Eat breakfast EVERY day. That may be a no brainer for some of you, but it isn't for me. I give Cole his breakfast and usually don't make anything for myself. I know my body would be better off and I would feel better throughout the day if I started my morning off with a healthy breakfast too.

-Get at LEAST 3 days of exercise in per week. Right now, I don't have one day marked to get a small workout in.

-To WALK to the pool this summer. We pretty much go every weekday to the pool in the summer and I have walked there before so I know I can do it, plus I won't get my car all wet afterwards.

-To learn more about how our bodies process foods, which foods are good for what reasons, and to eat more of them.

What are some yummy things you eat for breakfast? What types of exercises are great to do in your home during nap time?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Don't wait until spring, start walking to the pool now. Do 1 mile a day w/walking dvd--takes 15 minutes.

Beth Rayburn said...

Yummy foods for breakfast...two slices of Sara Lee heart healthy whole wheat bread, 1 slice of sharp cheese (2% that comes in Kraft slices) and two slices of canadian bacon. Toast the bread, lay one slice of canadian bacon on each piece of bread, then put it under the broiler for couple of minutes, slap the cheese on, and voila, almost an egg mcmuffin. It also only counts as 3 points on the Weight Watchers plan.
Fresh berries with plain vanilla yogurt...
Things to do during nap time...get a good dvd or check out a book from the library that teaches you full body stretches. You will be amazed how you will feel!