Monday, October 26, 2009

We've Been Some Busy Bee's

I know. I am not keeping up our family blog very well. I have changed the look and taken a few names off, but other then that I have not shared pictures, stories, or anything that has been happening around here lately. And that's been A LOT!

October has literally flown by for us. Every weekend we have either been out of town, studying for a huge exam, or having garage sales. Next weekend and the last weekend in October, we have almost nothing on the schedule. We do have a few fun things like Trunk or Treat at church (which I have to figure out what Cole will be this week!) and Ava's birthday party.

I promise that this week is so much slower for me, only a few things on the calendar, instead of 20, that I will do some blogging and update you all on our lives.

Here are a few things I need to/may write about so you have something to look forward and so I will remember. I have had trouble remembering lately because there has been so much. Must get organized. :)

-Dallas weekend with Jon and Steph
-Lake weekend with friends
-Brent's test
-Swap Party
-Garage Sale
-Upcoming Trip

No comments: