I got Adobe Lightroom yesterday! I am so excited, now I just have to figure out how to use it. I was playing around for the first time today. What do you think? Larra, you use this, any tips?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lightroom is my best friend. I couldn't survive without it! I always love "aged" and direct positive is really fun on the right photos. I love the froggy one in direct positive. You'll have so much fun with this! And you'll be able to lighten and darken photos when the exposure didnt turn out quite right..and vignette the corners. It's a lifesaver!
2 comments:
Lightroom is my best friend. I couldn't survive without it! I always love "aged" and direct positive is really fun on the right photos. I love the froggy one in direct positive. You'll have so much fun with this! And you'll be able to lighten and darken photos when the exposure didnt turn out quite right..and vignette the corners. It's a lifesaver!
How fun!
I Lightroom too!
I add saturation and contrast to almost every single photo I take. And aged is my favorite setting.
Have fun playing!
Lyns
Post a Comment