Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 3 Month Birthday, Cole!

Today, Cole is 3 months old. I can hardly believe it! He is growing and changing each and every day. I love being his mom and having this opportunity to stay home with him. Brent and I are so thankful for this little boy in our lives and love him so much. It is just awesome to see him respond to us these days and smile at us when we get him from his room each morning. All is well, he is healthy and happy.



bringing Cole home from the hospital



1 month



2 months



3 months

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month birthday sweet boy! You look so different everytime I see you. I'm sure you'll be doing so many new things when I see you this weekend!

Love you bunches!
Aunt Larra

Connie said...

Oh Cole, you are just so precious. I can't believe it's been 3 months since you were born. Happy 3 month birthday. I miss seeing you and your mom.

Connie

T said...

Happy Birthday Cole! You are too cute! :)

Keith and Ashley said...

Happy 3 Month Birthday!!
We are so blessed to be apart of you and your parents' lives!
Ashley