HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRENT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Aren't you glad you can't really HEAR me sing this to you? :)
Happy Birthday oldest son! I can't believe you're 27 today. That means I'm REALLY old! We love you lots and can't wait to see you and Leigh Ann on Friday! Mom & Dad
We were traveling when you turned 27, but I hope that your day was a great one all the same. May the days ahead be full of wonderful things for you--I have a pretty good hunch they will be!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Brent! We love you!
Matt, Larra and Brody
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Are you playing Golf today?
Have a good one!
Rany & Beverly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRENT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Aren't you glad you can't really HEAR me sing this to you? :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Keith and I hope you had a wonderful day!! :)
Ashley
Happy Birthday, Brent. You need to get Uncle David to treat you to a round of golf for your birthday.
We love you lots.
Aunt Mona, Uncle David and Jordan
Happy Birthday oldest son! I can't believe you're 27 today. That means I'm REALLY old! We love you lots and can't wait to see you and Leigh Ann on Friday!
Mom & Dad
We were traveling when you turned 27, but I hope that your day was a great one all the same. May the days ahead be full of wonderful things for you--I have a pretty good hunch they will be!
Scott
Post a Comment